Serene-estate Boutique Guesthouse
Luxury accommodation in St Lucia South Africa
'architecture meets nature':
for real lovers of modern
architecture, pure quality
boutique guesthouse / lodge / B&B in iSimangaliso Wetlands Park
St Lucia Estuary - Hluhluwe, Elephant Coast KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
SPECIALS IN 2015 (2 persons sharing)
3 NIGHTS STAY IN A LUXURY PARKSIDE SUITE (R7,500.00)
(not together with winterspecial)
- Arrival at Serene-estate Boutique Guesthouse (check in until 18h00).
- Wonderful healthy breakfast at Serene-estate Boutique Guesthouse
- iSimangaliso Wetlands Tour inclusive of lunch (Cape Vidal). Pick up in the morning from Serene-estate.
- Estuary boat cruise (hippo & croc tour) with the small boat. Pick up from Serene-estate in the afternoon
- Hluhluwe iMfolozi Game reserve (full day inclusive of a nice breakfast and a lunch (braai). Pick up at Serene-estate early in the morning.
- Departure (check out at 10h30)
WINTERSPECIAL 15MAY - 10 JULY, 20% DISCOUNT
Minimum stay of 2 nights.
We will deduct the discount when you arrive at serene-estate Boutique Gueshouse.
Please contact us: email@example.com
Serene-estate Boutique Guesthouse in 'hippo'-town St Lucia Estuary is the best base for exploring the magic nature and landscape with
pristine beaches and spectacular wildlife in a malaria free region. The design of the new guesthouse is a mixture of modern minimalistic architecture and New Formes with the charateristic bent lines. The challenge was to achieve an optimal synthesis between architecture and natural landscape. For the warmth of African ambience we have used bright colours as theme and lighting effects throughout the lodge.
See also 60 excellent reviews (score 9.5 from 10)
BOOK NOW (check availability)
WHAT YOU CAN DO?
Big 5 in Hluhluwe-Mfolozi Park
Cape Vidal in iSimangaliso / Greater St Lucia Wetlands Park (Eastern + Western shore)
St Lucia Estuary boat cruises
Canoeing & Kayak safari
Golf, tennis and squash
Walking with or without guide
Night drive safaris
Hiking / Wilderness trails and Cycling tour
Deep sea fishing safaris
Tiger fishing tours
Relaxing at our big, deep swimming pool
Because of the size, diversity and high quality of the tourist attractions and safaris you'll never regret to stay for a longer period of time in St Lucia.
St Lucia accommodation KZN South Africa
St Lucia South Africa lodge
St Lucia luxury accommodation South Africa
Boutique Hotel St Lucia South Africa
Guesthouse St Lucia South Africa
iSimangaliso Wetlands Park
UNESCO World Heritage Site